Sunday, December 3, 2017

Well, another year has passed since my last check in here. Apologies to those who check in here regularly looking for silly statements of fact and or fiction.

I don't know why I let so much time go by between postings, I do really enjoy emptying my brain pan out and sharing with strangers, acquaintances and friends.

Originally, this page was to celebrate a special day on the calendar.  Today is December 3rd and I was reminded that Carol Burnett is having a 50th anniversary special on tonight. I can't believe that it has been so long since my family began watching this grand woman make us laugh. Good luck on the showing tonight, Carol. No worries, it can't be bad!!!!

Hope everyone watches tonight (or tomorrow, if you DVR) and enjoys.

If you like, Comment below with your favorite skit, character. or laugh. I would love to read it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to review this comment and add it as soon as possible. Sorry, but if it is mean, crude, disgusting or irrelevant I can't post it. Remember we are supposed to be celebrating not dragging people down.