Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bear Hug

Bears are one of the world's most awesome creatures. What is your favorite type of bear?
American Black Bear; Cinnamon Bear; Kermode BearAsiatic Black Bear; Baluchistan Bear; Formosan Black Bear; Pakistan Black Bear; Brown Bear; Atlas Bear; Bergman's Bear; Blue Bear; Eurasian Brown Bear; European Brown Bear; Gobi BearGrizzly Bear; Himalayan Brown Bear; Hokkaido Brown Bear; Kamchatka Brown Bear; Kodiak Bear; Marsican Brown Bear; Mexican Grizzly Bear; Siberian Brown Bear; Syrian Brown Bear; Giant Panda; Qinling Panda; Sloth Bear; Sri Lankan Sloth Bear; Sun Bear; Polar Bear; Ursid hybrid; Grizzly–polar bear hybridSpectacled Bear.
This is a list of bears around the world I inventoried from Wikipedia. Do you see anything missing? Do you see one that you didn't expect to see? I was surprised by the hybrid bears. Although I knew it I figure many will be surprised that Koala Bears are not on the list.

I have a friend that will be upset that Ursa Major and Ursa Minor are not there along with the other bears...and another friend who will take offense that Yogi Bear is not there either.

Today is Polar Bear Day. Did you know that the powers that be believe all polar bears are left handed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to review this comment and add it as soon as possible. Sorry, but if it is mean, crude, disgusting or irrelevant I can't post it. Remember we are supposed to be celebrating not dragging people down.