Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Want a Good Laugh...Maybe Not Here...

April is National Humor Month...is it a coincidence that it is also Stress Awareness Month.  They say that laughter is the best medicine. Today I will attempt a joke or two...

A duck walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "Give me my bill." The bartender looks at the duck and said, "It's on your face." hahahahahahahhaahhahahah.

How about a Knock-Knock Joke....Ready?   Okay, you start...

Bahhhahhhahhhahahahahah.

I kill myself...not funny?  Maybe there isn't enough stress in my life to make a good joke...maybe too much.  Can you do better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to review this comment and add it as soon as possible. Sorry, but if it is mean, crude, disgusting or irrelevant I can't post it. Remember we are supposed to be celebrating not dragging people down.