Saturday, April 4, 2015

April 4th Decisions

Well, who would have thought that I would be having decision making problems for too many celebratory worthy things happening today.

Do I urge you to celebrate the first portable phone call in 1973 in NYC.  Or the release of one of my dad's favorite movies Planet of the Apes in 1968? Or the birth of Bill France, Jr, the son of NASCAR founder and the one who had brought the sport into more mainstream national events from its southern roots?

Oh, Decisions Decisions.

Okay, I'll let you decide. Choose one and celebrate in what ever fashion fits the event. OR how about watching Planet of the Apes on your cell phone during a NASCAR race? Sounds perfect to me!

PS:  Happy Birthday Grumpy Cat, Heath Ledger, James Roday, Nancy McKeon, Craig T Nelson, Kitty Kelly, Anthony Perkins, Maya Angelou, Muddy Waters, John Cameron Swayze, Arthur Murray, Tad Lincoln, Dorothea Dix, and Linus Yale, Jr (just to name a few). If you are having a birthday today or know someone who is, please feel free to add in the comments area below.

AND DON'T FORGET TO CELEBRATE TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to review this comment and add it as soon as possible. Sorry, but if it is mean, crude, disgusting or irrelevant I can't post it. Remember we are supposed to be celebrating not dragging people down.