Friday, May 14, 2010

Dance Like a Chicken Day

Have you ever done the Chicken Dance? I have not and, to be honest, I don't understand its draw. I wonder if Jen has scheduled one for her wedding reception. Wener Thomas from Davos Switzerland wrote a little ditty for his accordian called Der Ententanz- The Duck Dance. Some how, some way this tune transformed into “The Chicken Dance. I think I like The Duck Dance better. It sounds more like my speed.Quack!!!

On this day in…
1689-Gabriel D Fahrenheit was born; 1727-Thomas Gainsborough was born; 1787-Delegates began to meet inorder to write a new Constitution for the US; 1878-Vaseline was offered for sale; 1925-H Rider Haggard died;  1936-Bobby Darin was born; 1944-George Lucas was born; 1973-Skylab was launched into orbit.1997-Harry Blackstone, Jr died; 1998-Frank Sinatra died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my best to review this comment and add it as soon as possible. Sorry, but if it is mean, crude, disgusting or irrelevant I can't post it. Remember we are supposed to be celebrating not dragging people down.